Our map shows you some of the ghostly locations you may visit* and the strange stories you may hear on the Ghost Walk. We'd love to visit all of them, but - alas - time doesn't allow for that. The route of the walk may change according to our guide's judgement and - occasionally - the weather!
*Please note: The walk may vary in content, at your guide's discretion.
KEY TO LOCATIONS
- Ye Old Trip to Jerusalem: The Cursed Galleon, Nottingham's only pirate and a Fat, Fertile Ghost.
- Mortimer's Hole: Royal Romance, Betrayal & a Grisly End.
- Nottingham Castle Walls: Wailing Welsh Princes.
- Nottingham Castle: The Lady in the Light and a Haunted Police Dog.
- The General Hospital: A Spooky Psychiatric Ward and the Human Pin Cushion.
- Castle Gate: A Tragically Trapped Infant Spirit.
- St Nicholas' Churchyard: Restless Dead, a Plague Pit and a Landlady who met a Sticky End.
- Ye Old Salutation Inn: Haunting Highwayman, the Little Girl Ghost and the 'Best way to Die'?